Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekend

Valentines weekend. Debbie and I started off Friday evening watching a great overtime game at Coffeyville where the Columbus girls won a battle.

Then we headed to Tulsa to get my tire sensor placed on my truck. Saturday afternoon we were off to NW Arkansas to spend a relaxing day. We did a little shopping and ate at AQ Chicken House. I took Debbie to a "chick flick" that she has wanted to see, Dear John. We watched it at a packed movie house in Bella Vista. I counted about 15 sacrificial husbands and 100 crying women. I survived.

Sunday we worshipped in Bentonville. We always enjoy going to church there. The congregation has grown to about 800. It is a friendly church trying to reach out to the community.

We headed back and ate a late dinner in Joplin at Gusano's. They have great food.

We celebrated our 31st Valentines Day. Each one is very special!

No comments:

Christmas 2018 in Las Vegas and Texas