Monday, June 26, 2006

A Great Vacation

My arm is killing me. My best friend this past week has been ibuprofen.

Debbie and I played 175 holes of golf this past week on our annual golf vacation. We set our personal best with 63 holes on Tuesday.

The course at Berryville, Arkansas was in super condition. The individuals that own the course are great people. They really enjoyed watching us play (struggle) the three days we were there.

We appreciated having the course pretty much to ourselves all three days. Unbelievable not more people play this fantastic course.

I enjoy the beautiful Ozark mountain scenery and spending time with Debbie. She about killed me on the course and I about killed her bike riding at Lake Fayetteville last Sunday afternoon. The heat and humidity were high all week. It was a nice break to get rain on Thursday afternoon. The bad thing was that we were on the 5th hole when it began to pour. We were soaked but was about to finish up anyway and travel to Bentonville for the night.

One last golf outing at Nevada, Missouri on Friday, then a short trip home.

Vacations are great but as Dorothy says.....There's no place like home!

No comments:

Christmas 2018 in Las Vegas and Texas